I've been bz lately. with work..with after work activities mostly hahaha. anyway. I've watched 2 movies since the last one. Last week on Tuesday out of the sudden i feel the urge to watch Avatar(sbb semua org dah tgk). unfortunately, once we reached there it was sold out. so, the earliest to show was The Spy Next Door. hahhaa.
Typical Jackie Chan movielah. Action Comedy. I was shocked to see Billy Ray Cyrus.hahhaa.well, it is a Disney production. =). Its fun to watch...Then we straight away buy the ticket fot Avatar 3D...for this Tuesday.hahhaa.
This 1 is 2 thumbs up!! Awesome! Superb! Fantabulous! hahaha. from my point of view, there no much different if you watch 3D or normal show...the movie is still awesome aka not much 3D effect. i enjoyed it very much! those out there who haven't watch this movie GO! at least now I can say that "Hey I've watched Avatar!"~ngee.
P/S: Thanks to Mr Teddy who belanja me.hahaha =)
2 comments:
owh...now im the only one who haven't watch avatar...zzz...
(ni kira hint to mr teddy tak?)
hahaha. Biq suh Mr Panda banjer k! =P pglah tgk seriously worth it! =)
Post a Comment