ok so discussed on what i want... she asked me to browse the decoration of cake that i wanted...for the "cake cutting" ceremony...basically it will be fondant choc moist cake. I've browse through the wedding cake magazine that she has...so many beautiful cake! I cant even choose 1. She quoted..for me its a reasonable price... I havent been asking around about their cake quotation yet... its around 5++ for a 3 tier cake.
Then, we discussed about the wedding favors. I've been thinking to gift cupcakes. she suggested that to give fondants cupcakes to the VIPs...and buttercreams to the guests. that way..i can save $$ a little bit. the buttercream cupcakes is around RM1.80 per piece for 1000 pieces....the fondant...according to your design. And she suggested to use doily box..its around RM3 per piece.
-Kak Anna sent me this pic for reference. - this can be custom made.=)
Last but not least, hantaran...she said its RM180...and she will work within the budget. - shhh x boleh cerita panjang...its a suprise to MR.Teddy.
Alhamdulillah..im so relieved.. at least i've seen her..and she agreed to be the vendor for all 3 items.

2 comments:
ninie...chantek akak tu nyehh kek..nnt kek ko msti cun gle..reserved aa spotong utk aku..sian aku, wedding aku dlu, xsempat nk mrase lgsung...huk huk..pity us ~ heh
Amin, kalau aku jd buat cupcake...it will be the same cake as the wedding cake =) so semua org merasa bgus x idea aku? kekeke.
Post a Comment