I closed my eyes... hope for the worst...
Started this morning with a happy feeling with no real reason. I've waited for about 1 minute for a parking(with signal of course) then sunddenly this car from the wrong way go toward that space... usually i will go like.. "no way..thats my parking." but that moment.. i just wave and go n find another parking space. Thats me in Happy mode.
In KFC, Giant - After 2 months "NO FAST FOOD DIET" - i ate KFC.hahhaa. now i feel fat!! ugh! hahhaa.. no worries..will shed the extra calories today! I guess KFC is my reward for this lose jeans?LOLz. shouldn't make food as the reward... next reward will be new fitness outfit? new shoes?
otw back... I was sure there were no cars... so.. i came out slowly... then suddenly out of nowhere came this motorcyclist... and.........................................................................
speechless. I ask Mr.Teddy to talk to her(motorcyclist) then ask a friend of mine to drive back. Im in shocked mode I guess. Luckily...we are all still in 1 piece. Alhamdulillah....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
mmg tak nampak moto tu.. nasib sikit je tapi kuar duit jugak la nk repair.. huhuhu
Post a Comment