Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fitting with Unaisah

Ecah texted me.. saying tonight fitting.. 8-8.30pm. i was so happy n worried at the same time.  i gained weight.. 2kg+-. hahahha. im not like the normal ppl.. where stressed = eat less/not eating... im out of the norm.. when stress.. i'll eat without actually tasting the food- i can finish up to 1 plate of beryani.. n still feel like eating. huh.

it was raining... n for the 1st time.. i missed Ecah's house junction. Gosh! I usually went to her house during day time... night really change everything. hahaha.

"Ni baju u" - said Ecah... i was like... aaaaaaaaaa sgt cantek!  at 1st i was worried that it'll look plain... but alhamdulillah.. it's beautiful! more than i imagine the design would be. she ask me to try it on... thnk god it still fit. hahaha. it falls nicely. I love it...

anyway.. i did asked Ecah about her availability.. to my suprise...she's fully booked until Dec 2011. Gosh! mcm goreng pisang panas! kekeke.

I'm now waiting for the bertandang dress to be ready n send it to the hantaran maker...and to try on my engagement dress...I wonder how this one will be?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beshnya !!!! mesti lawa nanti =) dear, u ambik butik mana ek nanti? can share with me. kalo privacy leh sent to anzcis@yahoo.com. skrg agak blur la cari butik :(

TheBubblyMe said...

=D...i dah email you =D hope it helps!

Post a Comment