Thursday, June 17, 2010

shoes shoes shoes

It is said that Women shared 2 great weaknesses..Shoes and men... hahhaa. Its quite hard for me to find something that is comfortable and which of course i like. =D. Ask MR.Teddy...when im determine to buy a shoe.. i will end up buying something else.. buying shoe is impromptu. Window shopping > find a shoe > my size > comfortable > bag it =D that's the process.. usually. I do have more than 1 shoe... but i don't consider it as one of my weaknesses.. I'm not obsessed with shoe... erk...i think!

According to the Designer.. I can choose what shape of shoes that i want. I'm not a fan of those halter pointed shoes. It looks uncomfortable, does it?

So i started searching for shoes images. I fall in love with these ones...

Nikah Shoe - A

Simple! love the bling bling. hahaha. I've showed this pic to the Designer. he said that the ribbon  is unnecessary. it will be covered by my dress... huhu but its cute! I like the shape... Probably he can follow the shape.. and customized the design?




Nikah/ reception/bertandang Shoe -C

Yes... i prefer shoes compared to strapy ones. it looks more formal.. n elegant. but hey.. that's just me. =D. What do you guys think?

Reception Shoe

I just adore the blue one.. *melting... i now know where it came from... Manolo Blahnik!!! it comes in various color... i think apricot or  brown will be suitable for my bertandang dress.


* Credits to the pictures. (* sorry i just cant recall where i get these from.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment