Thursday, October 29, 2009

...2 weeks worth of stories...

Hallo!!! was having some problem to log in. sakit jiwa….anyway.. im back..to blog about my life.
I think I left some things..hahhaa. Mr.Teddy proposed me… mmg x romantic lah. He’s not the romantic kinda guy. Bglah tgk cerita seromantic mana pon.. he will be Mr.Teddy da Blur.. not Mr Teddy da romantic. Hahhaa. Actually…I was on sick leave.. 19/10/09- we supposed to go and eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp. But since my tummy is not well enough… we decided to go and eat Pizza Hut. Then… he proposed…hahaha. "will u marry me?"…pastu sengih kambing.wakakaa… nk tergelak pon ada masa tuh. Nmpk sgt… x romantic… tp x perlah…effort tuh ada..to fulfill my dream.. aku dah cukup bersyukur. Pic of the ring…I’ll upload it… a later bit.
Planning berhari hari dah nk tgk papadom… movie time x kena… kena blk lmbt… bnyklah alasannyer. Rasanya end up beli jerlah dvd or cd..mcm citer citer lain. Im sorry. Im not supporting piracy… tp harga cd skang mahal gila…lunch = 1cd so… other alternative download jer. Kekeke.

Yesterday… we went to Sunway Pyramid… hahaa.. Mr Teddy nk cari tshirt yg appropriate sket… nk jumpa my parents this coming wknd.we went to Quicksilver. Sale.hehhe. Buy 1 piece at RM80… then 2nd piece at RM20. So.. he bought 2… then..there’s this tshirt.. white in color.. the design is interesting… he took white..n I took Red… kekekee. Melekat juga 1 tshirt. Lama btol x beli tshirt. Then we had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp. Shrimpers Heaven… mmg Heaven lah… menaikkan cholesterol level.hahhaa.=). Then we shared salmon something.. I forgot. It’s a bit sour but its nice.hahhaa.Mango sparkler is awesome..(drink).

0 comments:

Post a Comment